Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday!! Happy 4th of July weekend!

Yeah! It's Friday! I'm soo excited. It hasn't been that great of a week....between the head cold and the cramps I really feel like I need to spend a day in bed. Tomorrow night we have the annual D's 4th of July party...this party has grown leaps and bounds every year. This year it's expected to be so large that our friends have actually hired a band if you can imagine. This party is the type of party people talk about the entire year. Last year, S...who rarely drinks got so drunk he puked in my car! He puked on peoples feet! I had to turn the hose on him to get him out of our driveway and into the house. It is quite a story... Last year our friend B. also blew up the moon bounce with the kids in it when a firework veered out of control...you would be surprised at how quickly a moon bounce goes up in flames.

Tonight is MW's birthday...then off to bed really early..well hopefully...tomorrow is a big day! Maybe it will be my year to puke!

No comments: