Sunday, June 04, 2006

Okay...3rd post 1st day

A friend of mine sent me this survey...it is only 20 miles long. I answered some of it and I guess it can kind of be my bio...not that any one of these things in and of itself says a whole lot about me. I'm sure it can spark some controversy. I got thru the 1st 2 pages and gave up...here those pages are. If I feel up to it maybe I'll do the others at another time!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: M.
Birthday: March 19, 197*
Birthplace: Delaware Co PA
Current Location: At home..where else?
Eye Color: Brown/hazel (I've gotten both..who knows!?!?)
Hair Color: Dark reddish brown
Height: 5' 3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: actually both, mom screwed me up by switching hands as a child..gee thanks mom! But it does come in handy at time!
Your Heritage: True American Mutt-Irish, Polish, German, English, Native American etc..
The Shoes You Wore Today: flip-flops
Your Weakness: Ice cream and wine..... but not necessarily together!
Your Fears: Right wing religious conservatives! G.W. Bush, Stupid Americans
The Perfect Pizza: Anything but meat! I'm not vegetarian but I don't like meat on my pizza.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Complete my adoption from China
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: rotfl
Thoughts First Waking Up: Is it time to get up already?
Your Best Physical Feature: My breasts or at least that what I am told (by men)...I think it's my hair
Your Bedtime: 10pm
Your Most Missed Memory: Being able to do what I wanted..when I wanted
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: What's a date? Seriously is this survey for 19 yr olds?
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tazo Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Depends on the time of day..coffee in the AM-Cappuccino in the PM
Do you Smoke: No!
Do you Swear: Fu** yeah! (edited so not to offend my mom if I ever decide to share this blog!)
Do you Sing: I do but I doubt I am any good
Do you Shower Daily: Of course -I have been known to skip a day here and there-you know rainy Sundays where I stay in my PJs all day!
Have you Been in Love: Seriously..is this for 19 yr olds?
What religion are you: Catholic-at least that is how I was raised
Do you have any pets: Yes-2dogs, 3 if you count the one that lives at my mother in laws, and one cat that lives w/ my parents....and DD's beta fish.
Renting or buying: Buying only 32 more years to go!
Do you get Motion Sickness: sometimes.
Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes those time come much less now that I'm 35!
Are you a Health Freak: Oh my god no! You did see the wine and ice cream comment right?
Do you get along with your Parents: Sometimes....more now that I'm older...they still irritate the hell out of me..but I guess I'm more forgiving..and I live 3 hrs away!
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes
Do you like your job -It's like watching paint dry. The job is easy, they pay and the people suck...but considering I don't do much it isn't that bad.
In the past month have you gone to church: No! I haven't gone in the last year...maybe 2...hey I have a wedding next weekend...will that count?
In the past month have you exercised: no...well I did walk a few miles a day while on vacation.
childrenave chlidren: Yes, 1 DD (9)
In the past month have you gone to a movie: Does Ice Age 2 count?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Just went yesterday
In the past month have you eaten a gallon of ice cream: No, but it is only the 4th and IÂ’m working on it!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been in an accident: no -I'm assuming we are talking car accident
In the past month have you been late paying a bill: No
In the past month have you gone on vacation: Yes! I just got back last week form OBX!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no
Ever been Drunk: Yes! Plently of times
Ever been called a Tease: Yes, and I was quite proud of it but I'm not sure I would remember how to do it now!
Ever been Beaten up: No
Even been in a physical fight? No
Ever Shoplifted: Yes, when I was like 10
How do you want to Die: In my sleep as quick and painlessly as possible (as if someone would say long and painful!?!? Come On!)
What did you want to be when you Grew Up: Not what I'm doing now! A lawyer, happily married w/ 2 kids (how many of those things have I accomplished...next to none!)
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy & Greece
Number of Drugs I have taken: Illegal ones? Prescription ones? Explain!
Number of CDs I own: ???
Number of Piercings: Currently-4-When I was 21-6
Number of Tattoos: 1 until I can finally afford to have it removed
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Many-but I tend not to dwell...well only at 3:00am when I can't sleep
Favorite TV show: tie between Veronica Mars & Grey's Anatomy
Favorite color: Red
Favorite drink: water

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ok... here I am and just stumbled across your blog... it is fun doing it... I am somewhat addicted but I try to not get to over the time when it comes to adding stuff on there... I love the 'heading' of your blog... I just want a baby to darn it... look forward to reading more about it and see that you want to go to Italy one day (saw it in the questionnaire), let me tell you that place is gorgeous...
Felicity
http://flissandmikeadventures.blogspot.com/