Sunday, June 04, 2006

Girl drama!

What the F! My daughter, the 9 yr old princess "S" has just come home from her BBF also known as princess "S" crying.....and why do you ask? Well no one seems to know but S is mad at S to the point that her mother called for me to come get her. Now S's mom is the best...love her to death...but sometimes I think her S is a bit too dramatic...and has a difficult time dealing with her anger to a point that it causes more drama then there already is in a 9 yr old life (do you guys know how much drama these girls deal out? It's crazy...I swear if I acted this way my mother would have locked me in my room till I was 30!) My darling S says she is tired of it...that "that's it!" But of course we all know it isn't true. And dear old dad is soooo clueless...he just looks at me and says...gee I can't wait till this is all over.....OVER? OVER? Oh you dear stupid man......it has only begun!

No comments: