Friday, June 16, 2006

Finally homestudy in hand!!

The home study arrived yesterday! Yeah! I packaged everything in zip lock bags and realized I didn't have any Priority mail or Fed Ex mailers.......GREAT! I print mailing labels and run right to the Post Office to mail them off...but then I get that lump in my heart. Is everything in there? Do I have the right things going to the right office? Did I forget something. After checking it 5xs I shove it back in the bag...you know in case of some freak of nature it gets caught in a flood..shove it in the envelope and hand it to the guy at the counter. Now I've done everything I need to do. Off to USCIS for that darn I 171H...I hope it comes quickly!! Then papers off to China!!! Yeah!!! Then I just wait......so I'm rushing around to wait. Seems kind of strange don't you think?

No comments: