Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Referral rumors...

I watch the referral rumors with a bit of interest but I'm not sitting on pins and needles like those with log in dates over 10 months ago or LIDs period! I watch b/c I figure I'd like to know an approximate time frame of when I'll get my little girl. And by the looks of things that will be sometime around my 40th birthday (which is 5 yrs from now). DD will be 14....I know it won't be that long but it seems every month for the last few they have only released a few days of referrals...this month several of the large agencies in the "know" are saying it will actually be 2weeks of referrals...well that is the rumor anyway...referral up and including 6/28...one of the blogs that is one of my favs..the Naked Ovary has a LID of 6/29... I would be pulling my hair out. I'll smash something against a wall in your honor...I feel for you! But at this rate we can assume the time frame will be doubling...and I'm still waiting for my I 171H (thanks home study agency!!!!). So it would be 24 mos for me. Of course no one really knows. From what I have been told the last time waits got this long, suddenly referrals starting coming at 6-8 mos. One could only hope...but see now I've submitted my application...and I've must have done something really wrong in a previous life because with my luck...the wait will be 24 months!

No comments: