Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's now confirmed......

I am old. DD had a soccer tournament today...continuing into tomorrow. First of all it was PAINFUL to watch. They did horrible. Trully horrible. I can't believe it was our girls out there...but that is another story. I did nothing but stand on the side lines and watch and I'm exhausted..feet and back hurt, I could go to bed a sleep right now. Oh..and I'm hoarse from screaming...because that is what I do best...side line coach! But DD is at a sleep-over..she is partying after playing 5 games..I have toothpicks holding open my eyes...and she is partying. I have to stay up till at least 9:30..because since the tournament is tomorrow too she can't sleep over and I have to go pick her up early. Bed is calling my name but I have 3 more hours...I'm old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too old to keep up your blogging? Don't mind me teasing. Just remember to have a good soak in the tub once in a while to relax. It works for me. KLY