Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm outta here!

This is it..I'm out of here. Won't be posting, emailing or blogging till 8/22/06...Wow! Almost 2 wks! Of course, while I'm gone, I'm sure two very important things will happen....one..I'll get my LID! Yeah! And two...DD will get her room assignment for school. She is less than pleased that she won't be able to call her friends to find out who is in whose class. I guess she will survive.

She had a bit of an emotional break down last night. She is nervous, going to miss dad, the dogs etc.... Darling dad also made illusion to flying over the vast Atlantic Ocean. Sometimes he really is an idiot. I was charging up the video camera and pointing at DD's direction and asked her is she was excited about going...as I zoomed in she says, and I quote..."Mommy, what if she crash? Will we die?"

Of course we would die..but I didn't say that. I told her not to worry about things that won't happen and of course we couldn't change anyway...gee thanks S!

Also took a Xanax the doctor gave me for the flight (doctor is a friend)...just to see what it would do to me, I didn't want to be wondering around the international terminal at PHL with DD in tow all high not knowing how I would be effected...trial run! ...guess what it did!??! Not a damn thing. Of course it is the lowest dosage but geez...maybe I need to be on a permanent supply of Xanax. I called said friend...who laughed and said she figured it wouldn't as I can be a bit of an anxious person...her advice you ask? Take two! And drink a glass of wine!

Obviously my sister has internet connection. But I doubt I'll be using it beyond checking emails here and there. So I'm off...have fun everyone! I will!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good trip.