Thursday, August 24, 2006

I must be getting old

Really, I am. What else could explain the resistance to the time change?? I could go to bed right now. I've been back to work for two days and have offically gotten nothing done...really, nothing...zip, nada, nothing. I've unpacked one suitcase...the other is still sitting in my room. I haven't cooked dinner since I've been home. Haven't down loaded a picture or given a gift I bought. S and DD are out right now...and you know what I had for dinner? Wine, pretzel chips and cheese...how sad is that? And a piece or two of Moose Munch. Seriously..if you haven't had it...you don't know what you are missing.

Since I've been home I've had pizza, a cheese steak, hoagie and Mexican. Why? Because the food sucks in England. They serve fries with everything..and you know what?? The fries aren't good! If you serve that many fries...you would think you would have it down to a science!

God I need to stop complaining! I need to go to bed...I need to stay up...help! I'm a baby...need to sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, moose munch would keep me awake. I love the new mix with marshmellow pieces in it.