Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday!! The end of a crazy week!

Yeah! It's Friday!! Been a very long week. Between the unbearable heat and having to sit on a soccer field each night from 5-8:30...I'm beat. I've gotten absolutely nothing done..zip..zero.. for my upcoming vacation. DD and I leave for Britain on Wednesday night to visit my sister and her family for 2 weeks!! I miss my sister! I can't wait! Oh and my cute little nephews!! Did I tell you?? My sister also called me about adopting a little boy from India?? I haven't gotten all the details...probably won't till I arrive but my curiosity is definitely peaked!

I've never been to the UK so I'm looking forward to touring. Of course DD got a lot of mileage out of it this week. She had soccer camp all week with the UK Elite Soccer trainers...and guess what?? Most of them are British. She told everyone that would listen that she was going to visit her aunt "outside of Oxford." It did get her a bunch of extra attention (and about 5 extra free soccer balls). Girl knows how to work it. I'm proud!

The dogs are settling in. It isn't too bad having three dogs. Of course the one is 6xs bigger than the other two. It does make quite a difference. And god...I forgot how big of a mess a boxer can be! I feel like I'm running a doggie day care.

MIL is still crazy and driving me nutts. I guess this job that is destroying my schedule isn't permanent...maybe she could have explained that to me before I blew a gasket??? But again...she was dropped on her head so what should I expect? My friends did cover me this week...and to all of them a big thank you!!! Next week she will be with MIL for most of the time before we leave for London Wednesday night, and then about 2 days at the end of August till school starts again. This won't happen next year....DD is going to camp and I'm definitely limiting the amount of time DD spends with this nutt.

I guess I should get some work down before heading out this weekend. Oh and the big news...you would have thought this would have needed it's own post..but I'm trying not to get overly excited because I know it is going to be a long haul....I was DTC on 8/1/06!!!!! Now to the real waiting!!!!!

No comments: