Friday, August 04, 2006

This makes me sick!

It makes me so sad and so sick...there are various reports about thousands if not millions of dogs being killed in China because of a rabies outbreak. They are even killing the dogs that received the immunizations...in case the injections don't work! Only police and military dogs were spared. They beat most of the dogs to death..many in front of their owners... And then are paid the equivalent of $.62!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5244304.stm
I just can't believe this stuff goes on.

It really leads me to think things I rather not. I don't want to make assumption about the lack of regard for life...animal..dog...human...girl. But god this just isn't right. I can't even imagine. It makes me want to throw up and cry at the same time. I think I'll go home and hug my daughter and my dogs extra hard tonight!

No comments: