Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm so proud!!

DD and I were eating dinner as we always do on Friday nights...in front of the TV..barely conscious at 6:30 pm and ready for bed. It's been a long, busy week. I pause on the news...KYW to be exact.... to see what the weather will be like tomorrow. I don't watch the news anymore. It's way too depressing and I try to stay blissful ignorant....haven't you ever notice how stupid & crazy people are usually the happiest people ? To the point that it just seems strange??...Why are they so fucking happy??? Well anyway...I'm trying it out....not the crazy part...just the ignorant part.

I digress....KYW is showing a piece about oil drilling in Alaska..the wildlife, the Eskimos and of course the lovely price of oil these days. And after a bite of pasta, DD looks at me, slightly turns her head and says..."George Bush sucks!" and took another bite of pasta to continue watching TV...I just smiled and thought I'M SO PROUD! THAT'S MY LITTLE GIRL!!

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Oh my God! I love your kid! She's a genious!