Thursday, July 13, 2006

I really hate APC

Seriously, I f-ing hate it. This morning someone on APC asked... "why do some send personal emails as opposed to sending emails to the group APC list." So I respond..."well because some folks are monitored (ME!) and it takes hours for it to appear to the group where as emails to the person are sent & recieved right away".......now it has been hours..............hours and my email still hasn't made it to the group. Others emails I've sent after the fact have made it to the list............gee...am I still being monitored since the awful message board post??/ (see below)...so in my "I've had a drink with dinner" mind set...I've sent a message to the list owner to be posted at a later date (with a response in hand) so I'm sure I'll soon be banned. I f-ing hate these holier than thou people..........really I do. But I also get good info from this group...F*CK!!!!! Really...I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: As of today...I still haven't gotten a response. Maybe that is a good thing. I'm sure the only thing I managed to do was keep myself on the monitor list permanently! Of well! And I've edited my foul mouth slighty...you know...don't want to run everyone off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I hate APC too.

I responded to the China and Religion post regarding a Jewish family being denied because of their missionary work. Basically I said maybe they were Messianic Jews. They disallowed my post but there was another post stating the same thing.

M. said...

The list owner has never responded to me...not sure if that is a good or a bad thing! I guess she obviously knows I'm pissed...probably doesn't give a damn anyway!