Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Damn it! I'm really not that tough!

As I stated in one of my original posts...I like reading blogs, not all blogs...because some well...they just suck. Most I like I consider to be damn well written..better then some books I've read this summer. But on two of the sites I like to read...which conveniently are also transracial adoptees...they have noted about being linked on other blogs. Apparently they don't like it! Some how that doesn't surprise me...you know..me be being a prospective AAP...and you know I'm sure my blog title probably offends some too....but out of fear of them password protecting them entirely...most are now password protecting some entries......I'm removing them from my favorite blog list. I'm a coward...I've caved. I no longer respect myself! You win, I lose! Now going to sulk in my corner at work!

5 comments:

M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Funny part is I don't think they were even talking about you! But I get it, I'm a blog stalker too!

M. said...

I know...first blog I stalk...with twich the rice..seemed to refer to me almost directly. And I cringed when I read it! I really did! The second one...after I read it...seemed to refer to secret asian chicks...I know that had nothing to do with me. Yikes I'm a wuss...of well....
I'm some what prouder of myself tonight tough...had a glass of wine..emailed the owner of APC...expect to be banned at any minute!! Will update later!

M. said...

Geez...I can't even type..edit my above statement for the obvious errors...maybe I need more wine!!!!!!!!! Dorinda..funny part is my bother is Ed...and he was nicknamed fast Eddie in High School because he never moved faster than a snail!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like she put the links back up. I know Twice the Rice and Ethincally Incorrect Daughter are both adult adoptee blogs. Both are excellant writers and worth the read regardless if you are adopting or not.