Sunday, October 01, 2006

She running away...

Yep..my girl. That 10 yr old girl is running away. You know...her life is terrible.

My kid is a walking disaster, a mess, a slob...what ever you would like to call it. She takes after her dad. And the two of them...oh my god. A hurricane couldn't make a mess as bad as the two of them. Her room, well it's a disaster. I usually try not to say too much about her room...I mean it is her room after all. But see, my child has 2 rooms and a bathroom and the mess that eventually accumulates in there is mind blowing!

Finally today I told her she needed to clean things up. And after a round of arguing with said 10 yr old I lost it. That's right ...I threatened to clean it myself and after which 90% of the stuff would be gone! She packed a bag to leave. I told her to call her grandmother than..she can go live with her. (Nice aren't I?) Out the door she went to inform me she was walking...well she can't do that! So I ordered her back in the house, back upstairs to clean. She still insists she is running away....in fact she just handed me a bracelet's she just made with a note attached...it says...and I'm quoting here..."To M, See you in the future. From a kid that use to be yours."

OMG! It takes every once of self control not to laugh! Am I that messed up that I find humor in her agony!? Of course I find it totally ridiculous. And now I know she is making bracelet as opposed to cleaning up that room! Funny thing is..that second room, the play room...will be the baby's room. What will she do when that comes? Yikes!

Ah...just received a second note...and it says..."If you love me then I won't go."

The drama...................

No comments: