Tuesday, October 03, 2006

TV NIGHT!!

Okay...done feeling sorry for myeself...I know I recently put in an entry about TV shows...and well Tuesdays are one of my nights! I think I forgot to mention Veronica Mars on that post...and it is trully one of the best shows on TV...It might be my favorite...if you haven't watched it..give it a try or two...it is a tough show to jump in now at season 3 but give it a chance you won't be sorry. Tuesday nights on the CW..and Gilmore Girls! Yeah! Love that show too!!!

Did you guys see Heroes last night??? Wasn't it crazy??? And a bit bloodier than I'd like...this from a Buffy fan no less. Watch that show...it is awesome...Check ABC.com if you haven't watched it, the last 2 episodes are there. I think I might just rewatch them when I have the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am stuck on Men in Trees. And that 6 Degrees show is growing on me though I have no idea where it is headed.